Thursday 31 January 2013

what had happen after 19000km...

me with my idol in bike racing...
well its quite some time since my last post here...

so much had happen since that...

this time i'll just write it in short of what had me n my bike gone through..

on 25th dec 2012, i went for second solo ride to Teluk batik. this time i only stop for gas. when reach at Teluk Batik, i noticed that my left absorber oil damp already blow out. Well its only 25 days since i install it...May be NOBI quality not that good.. After back to Sg. Panjang(my hometown) i welded the oil damp cap with MIG.
after MIG weld
after fill with oil and increase the spring pressure
install it with no oil inside...I only fill it up with absorber oil when i'm back to klang. while that i also stress the spring a bit more and make it harder. Feel much bettter when cornering.







Then in early January, me as a team manager for GTX-XTREME RACING TEAM qualify for final race in MAM ENDURANCE RACE 2012-2013 at 5th round at ELITE SPEEDWAY,USJ.

cant be safe anymore.... :(

During my way to the race my absorber oil damp blow out again and this time its cant be repair anymore.. them i change back to the original one...

Then i also join the DRB-HICOM AUTOFEST convoy from shah alam to glenmarie..(https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151790039277224.425587.274614482223&type=1)



my IKK cam bearing....

just last week I change back my block with the original 53mm block together with my IKK cam i changed it back to the original one.. reason is because the bearing for the cam already shattered and the block and the piston ring already out of service..because of i currently just get a job and short on cash, i got to delay any modification for my bike..After back with 53mm block, the drop of power can be feel drastically.


this is it for now..till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment