Friday 30 November 2012

Deepavali Night Ride to Genting Highland

Park front of Mamak at Gohtong

Last week on the night before 13th November 2013(tomorrow is deepavali@diwali) I’m going to Genting Highland with my bike.

There are 6 bikes, 5 GTs and one suzuki smash V115 which is my little brother.
We rendezvous at Ali bistro ss13 from 10pm, waiting for others to join, at 12am only the 6 including me are confirm to join the ride.

We start our journey at 12.30am from ss13 and we are using NKVE highway to went up to Genting.
At the last toll booth while exit the highway, there a roadblock by JPJ. All of us are checked, and two of us got to go for inspection due to exhaust modification, lucky me the officer who check on me didn’t check my exhaust as I stop the engine as I stop at the roadblock.

stop by in front of a hotel..
Then we continue our journey, my mistake is not change my rear sprocket back to 42 teeth as I’m using 39, its kind a heavy for my bike even with bigger cc. well it need to climb with 110kg burden on it. I’m using first and second gear while climbing. Not to mention the wet condition of the road as it is raining earlier today. We reach at the top at +-2am.

Done some crazy stuff up there, some get half naked in that cold breeze. While I just be my self.
We go down to Gohtong Jaya at around 3.30am and at that time the weather start drizzling with add up to low temperature its really cold up to the bone..My fingers are freezing.

Reach Gohtong about half an hour later, we ride slowly as the environment are fill with thick fog.
At gohtong we stop at a mamak restaurant and have our breakfast.


Here's some more picture of that night...
xtremers...


Pinky me...

no wonder my bike feel so heavy climbing up...look that stomach!!! its the culprit!!!

Fog with light rain..

At Gohtong jaya mamak,  wonder what my brother are looking to...

At Gohtong jaya mamak, "mau order apa?"



Around 5am we start cruising down and again I’m at the last one as I still traumatized with wet road and corner..so I'm the last from all 6 bikes in that convoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment