Wednesday 3 October 2012

Transplant Surgery

Yesterday, I did manage to transplant my original seat to the Apido racing seats, cost me about Rm 50 cost I buy two more to sell it online.

Before that, I did buy chain and sprocket set at seksyen 18, shah alam.. the chain branded RKM-428HM, a heavy duty chain(its the yellow box),well i'm quite heavy.. While the sprocket front and rear I bought SSS brand. it cost me about RM55.

Since the shop where I buy the chain n sprocket doesn't have installation service, last night i brought the stuff to Zul Pachie workshop at jalan kebun, klang to transplant my old set with the new one. Its the only workshop that only operates at night that I know. Well the service quite good and reasonable to the charge.
however when i check my old sprocket, it does not really wear..seems to be just a bit of wear

Today I might going to change my tyre..Corsa s33@Shinko evo@swallow samurai@Maxxis 3d....still don't know which to be choose..

No comments:

Post a Comment