Tuesday 2 October 2012

WARRANTY VOID!!!

Greeting earthling!!!

Don't think that i had done anything that might void the warranty, it just that i'm reaching 10,000km today, so officially the warranty will void, even its say 1year but with 'or' 10,000km.

My original tyre IRC wing have been replace with used Corsa S33 because the IRC couldn't hold air anymore as the punctured hole already expand. But now, my used corsa start to chap/crack at the at both tyre edge.

Need to be replace with new one as i'm going to ride from Klang to Teluk Batik this weekend, about 270km journey one way, sum going and back already 540km not included all those jalan2(sightseeing) things.

Not to forget to change my chain and perhaps my sprocket too. Thinking about using RKM chain and sprocket set. I have a very good experience with this brand with my ex-bike.

Also consider to change my standard exhaust to the after market. Couldn't decide whether to use silent series or the racing type exhaust. Wish to buy all 4 choices available. I wish I can afford it.sigh*

This evening perhaps if I can make it, I want to change my tyre and put on Apido racing seat.
like this one..
I thinking to install the red one as my bike is in red.. just wait and see..

Also I need to change my engine oil, the mileage since last changed already hits 2000km+.
Previously I'm using this engine oil,
but after 1400km I already need to top up the engine oil as it already reduce by half. May be will try other brand next. Repsol perhaps.
 However I'm thinking to DIY as one of my friend suggest me to flush the engine every 4 time oil change to prolong the bike life. consider doing it myself as it kind a costly for let the workshop do the flush for me. Plus I'm a DIY person..

Wow so much to change!!!! need more money!!!
I'm thinking about to find a part time job as my allowance as an intern seems not enough.
Ya Allah...please make this easy for me..

we stop here for now. till next time..bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. Assalam .. Boleh tahu kedai mana tuan beli seat tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli kt jln kebun. Xtau ade lg ke idak... Da brp thnπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

      Delete
  2. salam .. dekat mane boleh dapat seat mcam tu ??

    ReplyDelete